What We Do
Since its start in 2006, God’s Bride Ministries has been evolving. The vision budded in Seth’s heart at the age of 15. Charged by its cause, he gathered young people from across his city, and hosted various socio- evangelistic projects that focused on educating, empowering and equipping people to actualize their pre-ordained purpose in life
Our events and initiatives are engined by volunteers from an array of different churches, organizations, ministries and charities
Our intent is to serve the body of Christ, as such to shine brighter than that would be possible, scattered. Together we can be a prophetic voice of influence in all the spheres that affect people’s lives, such as faith, politics, economics, the environment and other social sectors.
Our ethos sits on the pillars of unity, worship and power. Through this we hope that by encountering our services participants will
- Have a clear understanding of who they are and who’s they are and tangible first hand evidence of what worship is and what it does (John 4:23)
- Have been given a platform for them to glorify God with their gifts, and challenge their character to develop a more intense zeal to be selfish for righteousness (Ephesians 6:14)
- Receive deliverance and become more transparent with themselves and with others, knowing that the weapons of their warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God (2 Corinthians 10:4) and that they can overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of their testimony (Revelation 12:11)
- Have a raised awareness of the local and national opportunities available such as mentoring and counselling support services (Proverbs 3:27)
- Create strategic plans on ways to utilise their gifts, talents and callings for perpetual kingdom advancement (Proverbs 18:16)
- Have a raised awareness of the times (1 Chronicles 12:32) so that they can make and be a dominating (Psalm 24:1) positive, influential, prosperous (Proverbs 13: 22) difference in their family, community and corporate environment.
- Have explored their spiritual vocation and understand their role and responsibility in the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-14, 24-27)
On Earth as it is in Heaven...